Name: Dr. Julita Chideme-Maradzika
Qualifications: BAd Ed; MSc. Clinical Epidemiology (Health Social Science); M. Ed
PHC Health Education/promotion; SRN; SCM
Research Interests: Health Behaviour Research; Programme Design Research; School Health
Research; Health Public Policy Research
Areas of Specialisation: PhD, Public Health, Health Promotion, Health Social Science,
Primary Health Care, Gender and reproductive health
Research Publications (for the past three years):
- Nyaradzai Arster Katena, Julita Maradzika & James January (2015).Correlates of Compliance with Lifestyle Modifications among Hypertensive Patients .International Journal of Health Promotion and Education. Vol. 53, (6) 315-327 doi:10.1080/14635240.2015.1037462
- Rumbidzai Chimukangara, Joconiah Chirenda, Julita Maradzika, James January, Cremence Tshuma, Paul Chinakidzwa and Shamiso Muteti (in press) Factors influencing dietary patterns in Mt Darwin: a rural District of Zimbabwe. Journal of Community Nutrition and Health. Volume 3, (2)
- Daphne Munyaradzi, James January & Julita Maradzika (2014) Breast Cancer Screening among Women of Child Bearing Age. Health Care for Women International. 32 (7-9), 818-827.
- Elizabeth Wariva, James January & Julita Maradzika (2014). Medication adherence among elderly hypertensive patients in Gweru, Zimbabwe. Journal of Public Health in Africa 5 (1), 28-31.
- Evans Dewa, James January, Patron Mafaune, Zibusiso Jokomo, Shamiso Muteti & Julita Maradzika (2014) Non-attendance of treatment review visits among epileptic patients in Gokwe South, Zimbabwe. Journal of Public Health in Africa 5 (2), 73-76.
- Constance Mandengenda, James January, Shephard Shamu, Zibusiso Jokomo, Shamiso Muteti, Julita Maradzika & Vasco Chikwasha (2014). Cancer awareness and perceived barriers to health seeking in a rural population. Central African Journal of Medicine.Vol. 60 (1) 8-12.