MSc Tourism (UZ), BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (UZ)
- The significance of Hotel grading on service delivery in Zimbabwe
- The Competitiveness of Harare as destination for City Tourism in Zimbabwe
- Tourism Human Resources and its impact on Service Delivery
- Chirisa I, Muchenje B and Kawadza S.T. (2014), A Study on the Dilemmas of Resource Utilization and Tourism in Africa, Chinese Journal of Population and Environment, Vol. 12, No. 2, 129-136, Taylor and Francis Group.
- Warinda T. and Muchenje B. (2013), Academic Dishonesty: How do Part-time and Full –time Accounting Students Compare?, International Journal of Asian Social Science (IJASS), Vol. 3, No.4,1020-1029, ISSN 2224-4441.
- Mutana S., Chipfuva T and Muchenje B. (2013), Is Tourism in Zimbabwe Developing with the Poor in Mind? Assessing the Pro-poor Involvement of Tourism Operrators Located near Rural areas in Zimbabwe, Asian Social science, Vol. 9, No. 5, ISSN 1911-2025, Canadian center of Science and Education.
- Marunda E., Sai J.P. and Muchenje B. (2013), Challenges facing the use of Energy in the Tourism and Hospitality industry in Zimbabwe and Policies that can promote the Sustainable use of Renewable Energy and Tourism Development, International Journal of Development and Sustainability, (IJDS) Vol.2, No.2, ISSN 2168-8662.
- Zengeni D., Mhizha A., Mandebvu G. and Muchenje B. (2013), The Contribution of Tourism Development to the Conservation of Flora and Fauna: Empirical results from Zimbabwe, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences (IJPSS), Vol. 3 Issue 6, ISSN 2249-5894.
- Chipfuva T, Nzonzo J.C. and Muchenje B. (2012), Challenges Faced by Women Entrepreneurs in the Tourism Sector in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Social and Allied Research (IJSAR), Vol.1, ISSN 2319-3611.
- Tsikirayi C. M., Muchenje B and Katsidzira Z, (2012), Impact of Integrated Marketing Communications Mix (IMCM) in Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Zimbabwe as a Marketing tool, Research in Business and Economics Journal (RBEJ), Vol. 7
- Muchenje B. (2011), The Significance of Hotel Grading on Service Delivery in Zimbabwe, Human Resources Research Center, University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe