BSc Hons in Horticulture (Zim), MSc Crop Science, Agronomy(UZ)
Telephone: 0778 039 890
1. Supplemental Material to Mutually beneficial pollinator diversity and crop yield outcomes in small and large farms Garibaldi. L. et al. Science January 2016 Science 351(6271):388-391 · January 2016
2. Supplemental Material to Mutually beneficial pollinator diversity and crop yield outcomes in small and large farms Garibaldi. L. et al, February 2016. Science AAAS. ww.sciencemag.org/content/351/6271/387/suppl/DCI
3. Discriminating phenotypic markers reveal low genetic diversity in spider plant Wenyika et al, 2015 African Crop Science Journal 23(4):305 · December 2015 DOI: 10.4314/acsj.v23i4.1
4. The epidemiology of Pectobacterium and Dickeya species and the role of calcium in postharvest soft rot infection of potato (Solanum tuberosum) caused by the pathogens: Review Mantsebo, et al, 2014 African journal of agricultural research 9(19):1509 - 1515 · May 2014 DOI: 10.5897/AJAR2013.8558
5. Policy Analysis Paper: Policy Mainstreaming of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services with Focus on Pollination Book · Terra Rose et al, January 2014 Publisher: FAO, ISBN: 978-92-5-108666-7
6. Effects of calcium and other fertilizers on potato soft rot. Mantsebo, et al, 2014 Conference Paper · October 2013 Conference: 11th African Crop Science Society Conference, At Entebbe Uganda
7. Efficacy of post-harvest fungicide sprays and fan-drying for the control of gray mould (Botrytis cinerea) in roses (Rosacea hybridus var. annabella) Maria Goss and Upenyu Mazarura Journal of Agricultural Technology 9(2):413-420. 2013
8. Effect of media type on initial establishment and early growth of multipurpose Moringa. Mazarura U., Goss M. and Macherera Journal of Agricultural Technology, 9 No.3, 681-689. 2013
9. The effects of pH and growing medium type on the susceptibility of Moringa oleifera to fungal diseases during seedling emergence Maria Goss, Tendai. A. Shiri and Upenyu Mazarura African Journal of Plant Science. Vol. 7(12), pp. 593-596, 2013
10. Morphological Characterization of Four Selected Spider Plant (Cleome Gynandra L.) Morphs from Zimbabwe and Kenya” Masuka, A., Goss, M. and U. Mazarura, U. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 2013.Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 646 – 657. 2012
11. A study of the initial establishment of multi – purpose Moringa (Moringa oleifera Lam) at various plant densities, their effect on biomass accumulation and leaf yield when grown as vegetable Maria Goss African Journal of Plant Science Vol. 6(3), pp. 125-129, 6 February, 2012 Available online at http://www.academicjournals.org/AJPS DOI: 10.5897/AJPS11.259. ISSN 1996-0824 ©2012 Academic Journals. 2012
12. Management of the root knot nematode and sore shin using a nematicide and poor host crops in rotations Mazarura U., C. Chisango C., & M. Goss Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 668 – 675. 2012
13. Response of farmers to technological transfer in the methyl bromide phase-out program in Zimbabwe: the case of the floating tray system Mazarura. U, Mahaso. F and Goss, Jan 2012 African Crop Science Journal, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 171 – 177 http://www.ajol.info/index.php/acsj/article/email/81078/71300 2012.
1. Farm Management Handbook: The Ministry of Agriculture, Mechanization and Irrigation Development – The Horticultural Section . Roses, Hypericum, African Violets, Bupleurum and Post Harvest Handling of Flowers. Government Printers
1. C. Mantsebo, U. Mazarura, M. Goss and E. Ngadze. 2013. Effects of calcium and other fertilizers on potato soft rot. 11th African Crop Science Society Conference. 14 - 17 October 2013, Entebbe Uganda
2. C. C. Mantsebo, U. Mazarura, M. Goss and E. Ngadze, 2013. Effects of calcium on potato growth and the development of potato tuber soft rot. 11th African Crop Science Society Conference. 14 - 17 October 2013, Entebbe Uganda
3. P. K. Nyaruwata, M. Goss and U. Mazarura. 2013. Determining the efficacy of predatory mites biological control of red spider mites (Tetranychus spp) in roses (Rosaceae spp). 11th African Crop Science Society Conference. 14 - 17 October 2013, Entebbe Uganda
4. V. M. Paradza, U. Mazarura, E. Ngadze, M. Goss and D. Icishahayo. 2013. The resistance of different potato cultivars to blackleg caused by Pectobacterium carotovora subspecies brasiliensis. 11th African Crop Science Society Conference, 14 - 17 October 2013, Entebbe Uganda
5. V. Paradza, U. Mazarura, E. Ngadze, and M. Goss. 2013. Identification of Pectobacterium and Dickeya species causing tuber soft rot and blackleg symptoms in potatoes grown on farms in peri-urban Harare area. 11th African Crop Science Society Conference, 14 - 17 October 2013, Entebbe Uganda
1. Goss. M., Mafongoya, P and Gubba. A. (2017). Use of Moringa oleifera extracts to control Blackrot (Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris) in Field Grown Cabbage (Brassica oleracea) in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Plant and Soil Science.
2. Goss. M, Mafongoya. P and Gubba. A. (2017). Use of Moringa oleifera extracts to control Rhizoctonia solani Control in Field Grown Cabbage (Brassica oleracea), Beatrice, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Plant and Soil Science.