M.Ed Psychology (UZ); B.Ed (Primary) (UZ); Dip Ed. Seke Teachers College, an Association of the University of Zimbabwe
Research Interests: Classroom Teaching and Learning Based Research, Testing & Measurement of Learning, Human Learning and Performance and The nature of Human Development
- Goronga, P, Muchenje, F & Bondai, B. The impact of teacher incentives in boosting teacher morale in Zimbabwean primary schools: A case study of selected schools in Chinhoyi. ZJER July 2011, Vol 23 No 2
- Goronga, P. The nature and quality of classroom interaction: Implications for primary school teachers in Zimbabwe. Academic Research International. March 2013 Vol 4 No2.
- Goronga, P & Moyo, N. The lived experiences of adolescent secondary school learners from child-headed families. A case study of Cranborne High School. Harare, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Sciences &Education Vol 3 issue 3.
- Muchenje, F, Goronga, P & Bondai, B. Zimbabwe’s language policy in education and the “silenced voices” . A case study of Nyanja/Chewa speaking pupils from Porta and Kintyre primary schools in Zvimba district, Zimbabwe. Academic Research International. March 2013. Vol 4 No 2
- Goronga,P , Dozva, M & Muchenje, F. Teacher perceptions of triple-shift schooling system: A case study of Chikonohono Primary school in Chinhoyi urban. International Journal of Social Sciences & Education 2013 Vol 3 issue 4.
- Muchenje F & Goronga, P. Education and the revitalisation of indigenous knowledge systems in Africa: A paradigm shift in curriculum content. International journal of Social Sciences & Education, 2013 Vol 3 issue 4.
- 7 Goronga, P. A case study of problem solving processes and behaviours exhibited by Grade 6 pupils in the learning of mathematics. Lambert Academic Publishing 2012.
- 8. Goronga, P . Grade 7 pupils’ attitudes towards sex education; A case study of Lomagundi primary school in Chinhoyi. Lambert Academic Publishing 2011.
- 9. Goronga, P. Educational psychology essays for primary school teachers. Lambert Academic Publishing.2012.
- Gasva, D, Mubika A.K., Goronga, P & Zebron S. Psychological perspectives in education: Module BEDM 410
- Mubika, A.K., Gasva D, Gwembire J & Goronga, P. Change processes and techniques in education Module BEDM 105