M.Ed (UZ); B.Ed (UZ); CE (UZ)
Major: Educational Psychology
Research Interests: Basic quality education; action research
- Chisaka, B.C& Mavundutse, O. (2006) Quality concerns in Basic Primary Education in two rural Districts of Zimbabwe: An interrogation of perceptions of critical stakeholders. Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research: Volume 18 No 1.
- Mavundutse O and Dozva M : Teaching Practice Examining in associate Colleges of Education in Zimbabwe in Mamvuto A, Kangai P,Chivore B.R.S. and Zindi F (2012) -Excellence in Teacher Education The Zimbabwean Experience
- Mavundutse, O., Munetsi, C., Mamvuto, A., Mavhunga, P.J, Kangai, P., Gatsi, R.: Teacher Education Needs Arising from New Resettlement Areas in Zimbabwe: Academic Research International ISSN2223 9553 Vol.3 No 2 September 2012
- Chivore,B.R.S.; Mavundutse,O.;Kuyayama-Tumbare,A.; Gwaunza,L. and Kangai,P.(eds) (2015) Handbook for Quality Assurance in Associate Teachers’ Colleges: Department of Information, Protocol and Public Relations: University of Zimbabwe: Harare.ISBN:978-1-77920-043-3
- Mavundutse, T. and Mavundutse, O.; (2014) An Analysis of Non-Terminal Public Examinations in Zimbabwe: Saarbrucken, Scholars Press. ISBN: 978-3-639-71634-4
- Mavundutse, O.; Luthuli,A.J.; Chivore,B.R.S. and Dube S. (2013) Teaching Practice: Protocol and Public Relations: University of Zimbabwe: Harare
- Gatsi,R. and Mavundutse, O.;(2013) Handbook on the Teaching of Reading at Primary School Level: Save the Children; Harare. ISBN: 978-0-79745589-4
- Mavundutse, O.; (2012) Stress Antecedents and Coping Strategies among Students Teachers: Lambert Academic Publishers; Saarbrucken. ISBN -13:978-3-659-16708-9
- Mavundutse, O.; and Dozva, M,;(2012) Teaching Practice Examining in Associate Colleges of Education in Zimbabwe in Mamvuto, A,; Kangai, P.; Chivore ,B.R.S. and Zindi,F.(eds) (2012) Excellence in Teacher Education: The Zimbabwe Experience. Department of Information, Protocol and Public Relations; University of Zimbabwe: Harare. ISBN: 978-1-77920-045-7
- Mavundutse, O.; Munetsi;C.; Mamvuto, A.; Mavhunga;P.J.; Kangai, P. and Gatsi,R. (2012) Emerging Teacher Education Needs as a Result of Land Reform in Zimbabwe: A Focus on New Resettlement Areas; Academic Research International Vol.3 No.2. ISBN:-L: 2223-9553, ISSN 2223-9944 p298-305
- Mavhunga; P.J.; Mavundutse, O. and Mamvuto, A. ; (2008) Professional Studies: The Zimbabwe Teacher Education Curriculum Burden Bearer? The Zimbabwe Bulletin of Teacher Education Vol. 15, Issue 1 p 110-126
- Chitsaka B.C. and Mavundutse, O.; (2006) Quality Concerns in Basic Primary Education in Two Rural Districts of Zimbabwe: An Interrogation of Perceptions of Critical Stakeholders. Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research: Vol 18 Issue1 p103-122
- Mavundutse, O.; (2004) Stress Antecedents among Student Teachers: The Zimbabwe Bulletin of Teacher Education Vol.13, Issue 1 p4-20
- Chitsaka B.C. and Mavundutse, O.; (2003) Report on a Needs Assessment on Access to Basic Education in Zimbabwe: The Case of Bikita and Rushinga District: Save the Children Norway Harare
- Chisaka, B.C & Mavundutse, O. (2003) Needs Assessment study on Access to Quality Basic Education in Zimbabwe. The case for Bikita and Rushinga Districts. Report presented to Save the Children Norway - Zimbabwe.
- Mavundutse, O. et al. (2004). Teacher Education needs arising from new resettlement area. Report Presented to the Research Board of the University of Zimbabwe.
- Mavundutse, O. et al (2006) A Participatory Evaluation of the first phase of the Quality Education Project (QEP) in Gonder Zone, Amhara region, Ethiopia Report Presented to Save the Children. Norway-Zimbabwe.
- Chisaka, B.C., Mavundutse, O. & Mukabeta, M.T. (2007). Report on the Bikita Quality Education Project (QEP) Review. Report presented To Save the Children. Norway-Zimbabwe.
- Mavundutse O and Gatsi R (2013) Report on the Training of untrained teachers: The case of Binga District: Save the Children Zimbabwe
Workshop Papers Presented
- Teaching reading at primary school 2012 to date
- Teaching reading to learners with learning difficulties 2012 to date
- Doing Action Research in the Classroom Bondolfi Teachers College June 2012.
- Teaching Practice Examining in Associate Colleges of Zimbabwe 2009 Flamboyant Hotel Masvingo.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance in the University of Zimbabwe Scheme of Association 2012- University of Zimbabwe.
- Academic and Teaching Practice Examining 2012 United College of Education Bulawayo.
- Inclusive Education in Teacher Education 2011Management Training Bureau Harare.
- Curriculum Depth Study Induction Workshop. Belvedere Teachers Training College 2 June 2010 Supervising Action Research at Teachers' College Level
- Promoting Quality Education Quality Research Methods and Action Research 18-20 May 2010 Bronte Hotel, Harare.-Action Research and Supervision of Action Research projects in Teachers' Colleges
- National ECD workshop 8-10 Feb 2010 Cresta Oasis Hotel- Characteristics of 6-8 year old children: Implicationsfor Teacher Education
- Presidential Commission Report on education and Training Symposium 26 July 2012 University of Zimbabwe;
- Short Training Initiative in Inclusive Education: Gent-Belgium 19 -30 November 2012;
- Special Needs Education 16-28 April 2012 United College of Education Bulawayo;
- Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education VVOB-Quality Education and Vulnerability Programme Second Phase (2011-2013) Planning Workshop Chinhoyi University 17-19 February 2010.