Mr Hope Taderera
MSc. in Public Administration, BSc. Honours in Politics and Administration, Executive Certificate in Programme and Project Monitoring and Evaluation, Research Methodology Certificate
Key research Areas: Public Health Policy, Governance and Management
1. Taderera, H. (2012) Global Policy on Sexually Transmitted Infections: Frameworks and Interventions in Zimbabwe. Journal of Sociological Research, Volume 3 (2), pg457-488.
2. Taderera, H. (2012) Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems: Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Human Resources Studies, Volume 2, No 8, pg99-117.
3. Taderera, H. (2012) Assessing the Institutional Capacity Enhancement Strategy by the Zimbabwe Aids Network in Mashonaland Central Province. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Volume 2 (2), pg58-73.
4. Taderera, H. (2012) Medical Staff Attrition in Local Authorities: Experiences from Harare City Council Maternity Clinics. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Volume 2 (2), pg 46-57.
5. Taderera, H. Sector Wide Approach in Health: Policy Framework and Practice in Zimbabwe-Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Volume 2 (1) 2012, pg158-175.
6. Taderera, H. (2012) Welfare Pluralism in Health: Assessing Zimbabwe’s policy response to HIV/AIDS with reference to Mbare District, Harare. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Volume 2 (9) 2012, pg186-195.