Mr. C. Dziro
MSc in Social Work; BSc in Social Work; Dipl in Social Work, D. Phil Candidate
Key Research Areas: Children and Families, Child Protection (Orphans and Other Vulnerable Children)
Cell: +263 773 402 634
1. Mapolisa, T, Dziro.C, Madziyire,N.C, Chimbadzwa, Z and Chirimuuta, C (2013) Our Children Our Future: Depriving the African Girl-Child Education: The Surest and Quickest Passport to Poverty. International Journal of Advanced Research, Dec 2013, Volume 1 Issue 10, pp 719-730
2. Dziro, C. and Makaruse, T. (2012) Substance Abuse by Rural High School Students: A Case Study of one High School in Mutasa District Situated in Rural Zimbabwe Zimbabwe, Journal of Educational Research Volume 24 No. 3 November 2012 p: 244-264.
3. Dziro, C. (2013) Empowerment or Disempowerment?: The Case of Children in Institutions in Zimbabwe. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
4. Nyikahadzoi, K , Zamasiya. B, Muchinako, G A. Dziro C. (2013) Enhancing Social Protection Support for Improving Food Security Among the Elderly Headed House Hold in Communal Areas of Zimbabwe. Journal of Food Security p: 46-54.
5. Dziro.C, (2013) Poverty and Rural Development: Tapping from the Grassroots. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention Volume 2 (5) p: 21-35.
6. Dziro.C, (2013) Post- Institution Integration Challenges Faced by Children Raised in Children’s Homes in Zimbabwe: The Case of Ex-girl Programme for one Children’s Home in Harare, Zimbabwe. Greener Journal of Social Sciences Volume 3(5), p: 249-255.
7. Dziro.C, (2013) Trends in Social Work Training and Education: The case of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Development and Sustainability: Vol. 2(2)pp: 1423-1435
8. Dziro.C, (2014) Community Development and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Case Study of Mining Companies in Zvishavane and Mutoko. Zimbabwe International Organization of Scientific Research Journal of Humanities And Social Science Volume 19 Issue 1 Ver VI pp61-70.
9. Dziro.C, (2014), Utility of National Residential Care Standards in Children’s Homes in Zimbabwe: A Case Study of one Children’s Home in Harare. Asian Academic Research Journal of Social Science and Humanities: Volume 1 issue 20, pp 362-385.
10. Dziro.C, (2014), Factors that enhance intrapersonal wellness of orphans and other vulnerable children (OVC) in institutions and community-based settings in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa, Volume 28 (2) p. 53-72
11. Dziro.C, (2014), Challenges faced by Western- Modeled residential care institutions in preparing residents for meaningful re-integration into society: A case study of a Harare based Children’s Home. Journal of Social Development in Africa, Volume 28 (2) p.113-130
12. Dziro.C, (2014) A Study of Mental Health Requirements among Adolescent School Pupils in Chiredzi District, Masvingo Province, Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research Volume 26 (3). 320-346
13. Dziro.C, (2015) Council of Social Work Module: Foundations and Development of Social Work Practice in Zimbabwe, (CSW )
14. Dziro.C, (2016)The Implications of Neoliberalism for the care of orphans in Zimbabwe: Challenges and Opportunities for Social Work Practice. AOTEROA NewsZealand Journal of Social Work Volume 28(2) p. 84-93