Mr. A. B. Matsika
Key Research Areas: Child protection, Deviance, Child marriage
Cell: +263 712 623 128
1. Sammon E., Rumble L., Nolan A., Matsika A.B, Godwin M. & Mayanga, N. (2014) ‘Make the Promise True: a monitoring and evaluation framework for measuring quality in child protection service delivery in Zimbabwe.’ Child Indicators Research Journal.
2. Chikwaiwa, B.K, Nyikahadzoi, K & Matsika, A.B (2013) ‘The determinants of social capital and their role on psychosocial well-being of orphans and other vulnerable adolescents in Zimbabwe.’ Zambezia Journal of Humanities Vol. 40, Nos. i/ii 2013
3. Matsika, A.B, Muridzo, N.G, Nyanguru, A.C & Dzingirayi, V (2013) ‘Innocent inmates; the situation of children living with their mothers in prison: A case study of Zimbabwe’s Chikurubi Female Prison.’ Journal of Social Development in Africa Volume 28 Number 2.
4. Takaza, S. Nyikahadzoi, K., Chikwaiwa, B.K., Matsika, A.B., Muchinako, G.A. & Ndlovu, E. (2013) ‘A Comparative Analysis of the Impact of Alternative Care Approaches on Psychosocial Well-being of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe.’ Journal of Social Development in Africa Volume 28 Number 2.
5. Belamino K. Chikwaiwa, Kefasi Nyikahadzoi, Abel B. Matsika & Charles Dziro. (2013) ‘Factors that enhance intrapersonal wellness of orphans and other vulnerable children (OVC) in institutions and community-based settings in Zimbabwe.’ Journal of Social Development in Africa Volume 28 Number 2.
6. Mabvurira,V & Matsika,A.B. (2014) ‘An analysis of the response of traditional cultural leaders to the appearance of homosexuality as a public topic in Zimbabwe’. International Journal of Politics and Good Governance.Vol:4,Number 4.3
7. Muchinako A.G, Matsika A.B & Muchinako, M (2013) Graffiti: Deviance or a sigh of and for suppressed expressions? The International Journal of Social Science and Management. Vol. 03, Number: 03