Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Economics, UZ; MSc Economics, UZ
Research Interests: Development Macroeconomics, International Economics, Monetary Economics, Applied Econometrics and Public Debt.
- Makoto R. (2013), “Dollarisation and the way forward in Zimbabwe”, journal of strategic studies special issues, 51-67.
- Makoto R. And Ndedzu D. (2012), Fiscal dominance, Central Bank’s statutory credit to the government and inflation in Zimbabwe: under review International review of business and social sciences, vol.1, No. 9, Aug 2012 pp11-20.
- Makoto R. and Rwaveya E., The Effects of Macroeconomic Performance on the Demand for Tertiary Education in Zimbabwe, European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 21, No. 2 ,2011, pp 302-313.
- Makoto R.,Rwaveya E. Maphosa, N, (2010) Bank capital regulation, bank capital and risk taking: an analysis of commercial banks in Zimbabwe, journal of strategic studies, vol(1) no. 1, 2010, pp16-36.
- Makoto R and Rwaveya E.,(2010) Determinants of dividend payout policy of Non-financial firms in Zimbabwe, journal of strategic studies, vol(1), no. 1,2010, pp103-116