Qualifications: Dip. (Education), UZ; BSc (Hons) Economics, UZ; MSc Economics, UZ
Research Interests: Monetary Economics, Labour Economics and International Economics
- Mavesere I.M., Macheka A., Ndedzu D. and Zivengwa T., Determinants of tax buoyancy in Zimbabwe, Canadian Journal of Finance and Economics (recently accepted for publication.)
- Ndedzu, D., Kunguma. I, Muhoyi, E and IM. Mavesere (2012). Household Demand for Improved Water Supply Services in High Density Urban Areas: The Case of Mabvuku in Harare, Journal of Strategic Studies, Vol. 3, No. 1 (126-140), ISSN: 2076-6645.
- Mavesere I.M., and Ndedzu D (2012), ‘The Role of the financial sector on economic growth in Zimbabwe’. Journal of Strategic studies Vol.3, NO.1. 2012 (1SSN 2076-6645).
- Mavesere I.M., and Bonga W.G. (2011). The Determinants of Tax Buoyancy in Developing nations: an experience from SADC, Lambert Academic Publishing, German, ISBN978-8443-8307-2
- Mavesere I. M., (2010), The total Economic Value of Forests: The case of Chirinda Forest, Journal of Strategic Studies, VSN@076-6645>