Chairperson & Lecturer
Mr McDonald Matika
Key Research Area(s): Organisational Behavior, Management and Cross-Cultural Research.
- Matika, M.C, Gumbe, S & Fore, C. (2017). Of old wine in new bottles: Personality and Psychological safety as forgotten predictors of employee engagement. The Business Review, 2.
- Matika M.C., Mhizha, S and Makunike B, (2017). ‘Psychological Capital and Organizational Change. Zimbabwe’s Journey through Hell from Hyperinflation to Dollarization’, in A Makochekanwa and C. Manyeruke (eds.), The Impact of Dollarization on Zimbabwe, Harare: University of Zimbabwe Publications.
- Matika, M. (2016) Psychology in Africa. Prospects for a Black Psychology. Knowledge Production and African Universities, (eds) C.Mararike and O Vengeyi. UZ Publications.
- Mhizha, S.,Tandire, J., Muromo T., and Matika, M. (2016) Ecological Self Image of Children Living on the Streets of Harare. Development Southern Africa, 33, 39-52.
- Matika, M. and Mangena, F. (2014) An Ethical Analysis of the Behavioural Correlates of Excessive Executive Entitlement in Zimbabwe. Zambezia, 41, 58-71.