Mr Samson Mhizha
Key Research Area(s): Developmental Psychology, Psychology of Religion, Community Psychology
Cell: +263 774 123 215
1. Javangwe, G., Ngwenya, F., Muromo, T., Nyanungo, K., Mhizha, S., Nharirire, E., Maseko, M., Machando, D., & Beksinska, M (2012) The Rebirthing of Psychology in Zimbabwe: Yesterday, today and tomorrow. International Journal of Psychology, Vol 47.
2. Javangwe, G., Chitsiku, S., & Mhizha, S. (2008). The Nature and Prevalence of violence and Sexual abuse among Street Children Living and working in the streets of Harare. Harare: Thatu Publications.
3. Mhizha, S & Mangena, P (in press). The Rise of White Collar Prophecy in Zimbabwe: Some Critical Insights. Zambezia.
4. Mhizha, S. (2013). The aetiology of street childhood in Zimbabwe in (eds) G, Javangwe & I, Chirisa Navigating the contours of African childhood: Multidisciplinary perspectives. New York: Academic Press.
5. Mhizha, S. (in press). The religious-spiritual self-image among street children in Harare. The Journal of Psychology and Theology.
6. Mhizha, S.,Tandire, J., Muromo T., and Matika, M. (2016) Ecological Self Image of Children Living on the Streets of Harare. Development Southern Africa, 33, 39-52.