Mr. B. Dube
Key Research Areas: Regional Planning, Project Planning and Rural Development
Cell: +263 772 354 765
- Dube B. (2017). Evolution of the Regionalism Debate and its Implications for Spatial Development Planning and Management in Zimbabwe. ZAMBEZIA XXXXIII. Vol. 43, No. i 2016. pp 83-105’.
- Dube, B. (2013). Planning and peri-urban Zimbabwe: lessons from Bulawayo's Rangemore subdivisions. Book Chapter in Chirisa, I. (2013). Contemporary rural and urban issues in Zimbabwe: Implications for policy and planning. Academica Press. USA.
- Dube, B. (2011). Impact of Labour Migration on Rural Livelihoods: Case of Tsholotsho's Ward Eight, Matabeleland North in Zimbabwe. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Germany.
- Dube, B and Chirisa, I. (2013). Planning Conflicts at the Border: Interrogating Umguza-Bulawayo Peri-Urban Survival Strategies by Large and Small Plot-Holder Farmers in Zimbabwe. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning. Vol. 6(4), pp. 82-92
- Chirisa, I, Dumba, S., and Dube, B. (2013). Servicing the Needs of Inflating Population at Growth Points in Zimbabwe? Spatio-Temporal and Economic Considerations. Journal of Sustainable Development Studies. Vol. 4(1), 36-52