Mr Alois Madhekeni
MSc. Public Administration, BSc. Honours in Administration
Key Research Areas: Local Government, Decentralisation, Constitutionalism & Multi-Party Democracy
1. Madhekeni, A. (2012) Implementing Results-Based Management Systems in Zimbabwe: Context and Implications for the Public Sector. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.2, No. 8 pp 122-129.
2. Madhekeni, A., & Taderera, H. (2012) Medical Staff Attrition in Local Authorities: Experiences from Harare City Council Maternity Clinics (2007-2008). Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol. 2, No.2, p46-57.
3. Madhekeni, A. & Zhou, G. (2012) Legal and Institutional Framework: The “Achilles Heel” of Local Authorities and Raison D’être of Ministerial Intervention in Zimbabwe . Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol. 2, No.3.
4. Taderera, H., & Madhekeni, A. (2012) Welfare Pluralism in Health: Assessing Zimbabwe’s Policy Response to HIV/AIDS with Reference to Mbare Distrct, Harare. International Journal of Humanities and social Science, Vol.2 No.9, pp 138-147
5. Taderera, H., Madhekeni, A., Zhou, G., & Chevo, T. (2012) “Sector Wide Approach in Health: Policy Response and Framework in Zimbabwe”. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol. 2, No.1, pp 158-175.
6. Zhou, G.,& Madhekeni, A. (2013), “Systems, Processes and Challenges of Public Revenue Collection”. American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol. 3 No. 2, pp 49-60.