Mr Lawrence Mhandara
MSc. in International Relations, BSc. Honours in Politics and Administration
Key Research Areas: Governance, Politics, International Relations and African Security Issues
1. Mhandara, L. (2014) Towards systemic transformation in Zimbabwe: True reconciliation for sustainable socio-economic development. Southern Peace Review Journal. pp. 96-116.
2. Mhandara, L and Pooe, A, R. (2013) Mediating a convoluted conflict: South Africa’s approach to the inter-party negotiation process leading to the GPA in Zimbabwe. ACCORD Occasional Paper Series, No. 1.
3. Mhandara, L., Hamauswa, S., and Manyeruke, C. (2013) A Review of the Concept of Seperation of Powers in Zimbabwe’s New Constitution. Southern Peace Review Journal, pp. 68-81.
4. Mhandara, L., Hamauswa, S., and Manyeruke, C. (2013) A Review of the COPAC-led Constitution Making Process in Zimbabwe (2008-2013). Southern Peace Review Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 12-30.
5. Mhandara, L., Manyeruke, C., and Nyemba, E. (2013) Debating China’s new role in Africa’s political economy. African East-Asian Affairs. The China Monitor, Issue 2. pp. 79-101.
6. Mhandara, L., Manyeruke, C., and Hofisi, S. (2013) The church and political transition in Zimbabwe: The Inclusive Government Context. Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol. 3 No. 1. pp. 102-114.
7. Mhandara, L., and Chipaike, R. 2012. Chinese investment in Africa: An investigation of the opportunities and challenges for peace and security in Zimbabwe. In Berhe, M.G., and Hongwu, L (eds), China-Africa Relations: Governance, Peace and Security: Institute of Peace and Security Studies: Ethiopia, pp.146-165.
8. Chipaike, R., and Mhandara, L (2012) Evading punishment: An analysis of Zimbabwe-China relations in an age of sanctions. In: Berhe, M.G., and Hongwu, L (eds), China-Africa Relations: Governance, Peace and Security: Institute of Peace and Security Studies: Ethiopia, pp. 211-227.
9. Manyeruke, C., and Mhandara, L. 2011. Zimbabwe’s Views on Transformation of the International System. Global Review, Vol. 1. pp. 85-91.