The University of Zimbabwe invites Researchers, Academics, Alumni, Industrialists, National, Regional and International Partners, Students and Innovators to participate in its 2022-edition of the Research Innovation and Industrialisation Week.
Dates: 25 - 30 July 2022
Venue: University of Zimbabwe Main Campus
Main Theme for UZ Research Innovation and Industrialization Week 2022
"University of Zimbabwe: Actualization of a Research-Innovation-Industrialization Ecosystem Model for Zimbabwe’s Economic Development"
Main Categories for the 2022 Call
Abstracts can focus in any one or more of the following sub-themes:
- Innovative Engineering, Data Management and Machine Learning in the 21st Century
- Harnessing the Potential of Bio- and Geospatial Technologies and Innovations for Socio-economic Development
- Inclusive Pedagogies and Transformative Leadership for Human Capital Development.
- Building on Our Heritage Towards Creativity and Innovation for Economic and Community Advancement
- One-Health, Emerging/Remerging Diseases, Global Pandemics and Climate Change
- Breakthroughs in Environmental and Waste Management in The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Disease Intelligence, and Sustainable Crop and Livestock Production Technologies
- Legal and Policy Frameworks for Scientific and Industrial Development.
Participants can participate in any one or more of the following:
a) Oral Presentations
b) Poster Presentations
d) High Level Dialogues
Important deadlines for submission of exhibitsa) Deadline for submission of Abstracts: Friday, 22 April 2022
2. Author/s (The corresponding author in bold)
3. Email and mobile number of corresponding author
4. Department and Institution
5. The targeted sub-thematic area
6. Main author category (e.g. Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Postdoc Fellow, Emerging Researcher, Senior Researcher and Professor; Other- please specify)
7. Abstract: Maximum length is 300 words, Arial font 12.
Contact Details for Submissions