Mr. B. K. Chikwaiwa
Key Research Areas: Child protection, disability, social policy
Cell: +263 772 793 333
1. Nyikahadzoi. K Mtetwa. E and Chikwaiwa. B.K (2013).Determinants of School Attendance among children with disability in Zimbabwe and implication on disability policy. Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research, Vol 25. Number 2.
2. Chikwaiwa. B.K, Nyikahadzoi. K, Matsika. A.B, and Dziro. C, (2013) Factors that enhance intrapersonal wellness of orphans and other vulnerable children in institutions and community-based settings in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa, Vol 28, No 2 (2013)
3. Takaza. S, Nyikahadzoi. K, Chikwaiwa. B. K Matsika. A. B, Muchinako. G. A and Ndlovu. E (2013) A comparative analysis of the Impact of Alternative Care Approaches on Psychosocial Well-being of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children in Zimbabwe. Vol 28, No 2 (2013)
4. Chikwaiwa. B.K, Dziro. C, Mtetwa. E, and Mukamuri. B (2013) Challenges faced by western-modelled residential care institutions in preparing the residents for meaningful re-integration into society: A case of a Harare-based children`s home. Journal of Social Development in Africa - Vol 28, No 2 (13)
5. Chikwaiwa. B.K, Muchinako. G. A and Nyanguru. A. C (2013) Children living and/or working on the streets in Harare: Issues and challenges. Journal for Social Development in Africa, Volume 28, Number 2.(13).
6. Chikwaiwa, B.K, Nyikahadzoi, K, and Matsika. A. B. (2013)The Determinants of Social Capital and Their Role on Psychosocial Well-Being of Orphans and Other Vulnerable adolescents in Zimbabwe. Zambezia Journal of Humanities Vol. 40, Nos 1(13).