Mr G. A. Muchinako
DPhil student; MSc in Social Work; BSc in Social Work
Key Research Areas: Gerentelogy, Sexual Reproductive Health, Livelihoods, Community Development.
Cell: +263 779 034 610
1. Muchinako A.G, Matsika A.B & Muchinako, M (2013) Graffiti: Deviance or a sigh of and for suppressed expressions? The International Journal of Social Science and Management. Vol. 03, Number: 03
2. Takaza, S. Nyikahadzoi, K., Chikwaiwa, B.K., Matsika, A.B., Muchinako, G.A. & Ndlovu, E. (2013) ‘A Comparative Analysis of the Impact of Alternative Care Approaches on Psychosocial Well-being of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe.’ Journal of Social Development in Africa Volume 28 Number 2.
3. Chikwaiwa. B.K, Muchinako. G. A and Nyanguru. A. C (2013) Children living and/or working on the streets in Harare: Issues and challenges. Journal for Social Development in Africa, Volume 28, Number 2.(13).
4. Chikwaiwa. B. K, Takaza. S, Nyikahadzoi. K, Matsika. A. B, Muchinako. G. A and Ndlovu. E (2013) A comparative analysis of the Impact of Alternative Care Approaches on Psychosocial Well-being of Orphans and other Vulnerable Children in Zimbabwe.
5. Mabvurira, V; Muchinako, GA &Maushe, F. (2012). Attitudes, knowledge and perceptions about homosexuality among undergraduate social work students at the University Of Zimbabwe School Of Social Work. Research Journal of Social Science and Management 2 (8): 14-22.
6. Muchinako, GA, Mabvurira, V and Chinyenze, P. (2013). Mental illness and the Shona people of Zimbabwe. Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences 2(3):160-172.