Mr. Tichaendepi Robert Masaya
MA, Economics 1967, (Indiana University, USA); MSc Economics, (USA) 1971, (London); MIS, London 1974
Research Interests Statistician/Econometrician, Time Series and International Trade.
Research and Publications
- Cross Spectral Analysis of Coffee Production and Employment Series, Nairobi – 1969, IDS University of Nairobi.
- Capacity Utilization of Nairobi Airport Facilities, Nairobi, 1970
- Spectral Analysis of Rainfall Variation in Kenya, Botswana and Zimbabwe 1978 Kenyan Geographer, 1977
- The Response of Agricultural Output to External Cyclical Excitation Zimbabwe Journal of Economics, June 1987
- A Search for Periodicities in rainfall occupancies and reflect on economic Policy design – Zimbabwean – early simplified publication “The Herald” February 14, 2003.