Mr N.Muparamoto (PhD Candidate)
Key Research area:Sexuality, Rituals
1. Muparamoto, N and Manase K. C. (2015) “Managing identities” and parental disclosure of HIV sero-status in Zimbabwe: African Journal of AIDS: Volume 14, 2015 - Issue 2.
2. Muparamoto, N. (2016). Enduring and Subverting Homophobia: Religious Experiences of Same-sex Loving People in Zimbabwe in Chitando, E and Adriaan van Klinken. 2016. Christianity and Controversies over Homosexuality in Contemporary Africa. New York: Routledge.
3. Muparamoto N, ‘Trophy hunting scripts’ amongst male university students in Zimbabwe, African Journal of AIDS Research,2012, 11(4): 319–326ISSN 1608-
4. Muparamoto N and Chigwenya A, Adolescents Perceptions on Sexuality, HIV and AIDS in Selected Schools of Kwekwe District, Zimbabwe, Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa(Volume 10, No.4, 2009)ISSN: 1520-5509
5. Chigwenya A and Muparamoto N ,Diversifying Livelihoods through Utilization of Wetlands: The case of Ward 14: Buhera. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa (Volume 10, No.4, 2009)ISSN: 1520-5509