Dr Sue Richardson-Kageler
BSc Biological Science Hons (UZ), MSc Biological Computation (York), DPhil (UZ)
- Single Author
Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2016) The relationship between student performance in a first year agriculture course ad pass at Advanced Level: The case of Plant Biology at the University of Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe Journal of Educational Research, 28(3): 434-445.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2004) Effects of large herbivore browsing on the functional groups of woody plants in a southern African savanna. Biodiversity and Conservation, 13: 2145-2163.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2003) Large mammalian herbivores and woody plant species diversity in Zimbabwe. Biodiversity and Conservation, 12: 703-715.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2001) Some vegetation characteristics of natural savanna ecosystems with different herbivore species in Zimbabwe. Rostlinna vyroba (Plant Production), 47(9): 393-398.
- Madazi, T., Chiduza, C., Richardson-Kageler, S.J. and Muziri, T. (2012) Effects of different plant populations on yield of different soybean (Glycine max(L.) Merril) varieties in a smallholder sector of Zimbabwe. Journal of Agronomy, 11(1): 9-16.
- Madazi, T., Chiduza, C., and Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2010) Effects of planting method and seed-size on stand establishment of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill cv. Solitaire]. Soil and Tillage Research, 106(2): 171-176.
- Mudita, I.I., Chiduza, C., Richardson-Kageler, S.J. and Murungu, F.S. (2008) Evaluation of different strategies of intercropping Maize (Zea mays L.) and Soya Bean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill]. Journal of Agronomy, 7(3): 238-243.
- Mudita, I.I., Chiduza, C., Richardson-Kageler, S.J. and Murungu, F.S. (2008) Performance of Maize (Zea mays L.) and Soya Bean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] Cultivars of Varying Growth Habit in Intercrop in Sub-Humid Environments of Zimbabwe. Journal of Agronomy, 7(3): 229-236.
- Ndoro O.F., Madakadze R.M., Kageler S., and Mashingaidze A. M. (2007) Indigenous knowledge of the traditional vegetable pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima/moschata) from Zimbabwe. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 2(12): 649-655.
- Maereka E.K., Madakadze R.M., Mashingaidze A.B., Kageler S. and Nyakanda C. (2007) Effect of nitrogen fertilization and timing of harvesting on leaf nitrate content and taste in mustard rape (Brassica juncea L. Czern). Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, 5(3&4): 285-290.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. and Michalek, J. (2005) Analysis of plant abundances of a savanna woodland in Zimbabwe using generalized linear models. South African Statistical Journal, 39:59-78.
- Damstra, K. St J, Richardson, S. and Reeler, B. (1996) Synchronized fruiting between trees of Ficus thonningii in seasonally dry habitats. Journal of Biogeography, 23:495-500.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (2009) Analysing the data. In Muir-Leresche, K., Coe, R. and Ekwamu, A. GEAR. Graduate Environmental and Agricultural Research. A Guide to Effective and Relevant Graduate Research in Africa. A Revised Edition of The Green Book. A Guide to Effective Graduate Research in African Agriculture, Environment and Rural Development (2004) Eds. Patel, B.K., Muir-Laresche, K., Coe, R. and Hainsworth, S.D. The African Crop Society, Kampala, Uganda.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (1999) Large Mammalian Herbivores and Woody Plant Species Diversity. A poster paper presented at the Winter Meeting of the British Ecological Society, at Leicester University, 5-7 January 1999.
- Richardson-Kageler, S.J. (1996) Large Mammalian Herbivores and Woody Plant Species Diversity. A poster paper presented at the National Environmental Seminar, hosted by the Environmental Research Co-ordination Committee, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Chihota, A., Matiza, A. and Kageler, S.J. (1995) The state of agriculture and the environment in Zimbabwe, an outline for a potential book on environmental statistics. Presented at the Course on Environment Statistics (August 1995, two weeks), in Arusha, Tanzania, held by Statistics Sweden.
- Dauramanzi, R., Gandure, S., Kageler, S.J., Matiza, A., Mukwanda, R., and Wageneka, M. (1995) The state of the environment and environmental statistics in Zimbabwe. Country Report. Presented at the Course on Environment Statistics (August 1995, two weeks), in Arusha, Tanzania, held by Statistics Sweden.
- Richardson, S.J. and Damstra, K. St J. (1994) Synchrony and asynchrony in Ficus thonningii. Abstracts of papers delivered at the Ficus Symposium arranged by the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Bergen and the Norwegian Arboretum, Bergen. 30pp.
- Raftopoulis, B., Mupawaenda, A., Mushonga, M., Richardson-Kageler, S. and Chawatama, S. (2003) Baseline study on the situation of coloured people (mixed race) in Zimbabwe. www.kubatana.net/docs/rsourc/naac_bls_
- Kageler, S., Kurji, P. and Salifu, D. (2001) A Strategy for Statistical Software in an agriculture faculty. www.reading.ac.uk
- Richardson, S.J. (1990) Large herbivores and plant species diversity: Preliminary results of fence-line contrasts. Annual Report, 1990, WWF Multispecies Project. Project Paper No. 17.