Mr Tauyanashe Chikuku
Mr Tauyanashe Chikuku
Mobile: (+263-733 684 152
1991 BSc. (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
2001 Graduate Certificate in Education (UZ)
2007 MSc. Manufacturing Systems & Operations Management (MSOM –UZ)
1988 to 1989 Trainee Engineer, CAPS Holdings
1990 to 1994 Assistant Sectional Engineer, Hwange Colliery Company
1995 to 2006 Principal Lecturer – Mechanical Engineering – HararePolytechnic
2007 to 2011 Lecturer, Harare Institute of Technology in Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering Department (HIT)
2007 to 2011 Part0Time Lecturer – Chinhoyi University of Technology: Agricultural Engineering Design.(CUT)
2011 to present Lecturer – Department of Mechanical Engineering – UZ
BSc. Engineering Design, MSc. Manufacturing Systems & Operations Management.
- Chinguwa S, Chikuku T. Mandikwaza T(2012) ,Cleaner Production in Evaluating Dust Generation and Reduction. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing Saarbrücken, Germany. ISBN-13:9783847328230
- Chikuku T, Chinguwa S. Muchumairi(2012) M. Impact of Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 Certification in Zimbabwe: Case of Manufacturing Companies: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing Saarbrücken, Germany. ISBN-13:978-3-6596051-7
PEER REVIEWED PAPERS PUBLISHED IN REFERRED JOURNALS
- Mutombozana Tapiwa, Mugwindiri Kumbirayi, Chikuku Tauyanashe: The use of Work Study Techniques in Optimizing Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Processes: an Investigation into a Fertilizer Manufacturing Company in Zimbabwe: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), India Online ISSN: 2319-7064:Volume 2 Issue 2, February 2013 www.ijsr.net
- Mugwindiri K, Chinguwa S, Chikuku T. Cellular Manufacturing Implementation: An Exploration of the Implementation Benefits: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), India Online ISSN: 2319-7064: Volume 2 Issue 2, February 2013 www.ijsr.net
- Kumbi Mugwindiri, Tauyanashe Chikuku, Simon Chinguwa: Implementation of Total Productive Maintenance: A Case Of Developing Countries International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 www.ijera.com Vol. 3, Issue 1, January -February 2013, pp.2082-2085
- Kunatsa T , Madiye L, Chikuku T, Shonhiwa C, Musademba D: Feasibility Study of Biogas Production from Water Hyacinth A Case of Lake Chivero – Harare, Zimbabwe: International Journal of Engineering and Technology Volume 3 No. 2, February, 2013: ISSN: 2049-3444 © 2013 – IJET Publications UK.
- Chinguwa S, Chikuku T, Mandikwaza T The Role of Cleaner-Production in Ensuring a Cleaner Processing and Mining Environment in a Developing African Country. Case of a Midlands Steel Smelting Plant in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST) ISSN : 0975-5462 Vol. 4 No.08 August 2012
- Chikuku T, Chinguwa S. Macheka M Evaluation of the Impact of Obtaining ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System(QMS) Certification by Manufacturing Companies in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST) ISSN : 0975-5462 Vol. 4 No.09 September 2012
- Joseph Mavengere, Kumbi Mugwindiri and Tauyanashe Chikuku: Evaluation of Cleaner Production Options the Zimbabwean Metal Fabrication Sector. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM) Web Site: www.ijaiem.org :Volume 1, Issue 3, November 2012 ISSN 2319 – 48476
- Chipandambira N.J ,. Mugwindiri K , T Chikuku: Total Quality Management: An Investigation Of The Performance Indices In The Food Processing In-Dustry In Zimbabwe. International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research (IJATER) ISSN No: 2250-3536 Volume 2, Issue 6, Nov. 2012
- Winnie Mutenhabundo, Ngoni Chirinda, Tauyanashe Chikuku: Design of a material handling system that feeds bagged powder into polyvinyl acetate paint disperser as a Cleaner Production option: International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 12, December-2012 1 ISSN 2229-5518: IJSER © 2012 http://www .ijser.org
- Varaidzo Dandira, Kumbi Mugwindiri .Tauyanashe Chikuku. A Cleaner Production Exercise of A Leather Manufacturing Company: A Zimbabwean Experience: International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 1, Issue 11, December 2012 ISSN 2277-8616 97: IJSTR©2012 www.ijstr.org.
- Chikuku T, Musaidzi H. Nyoni N Aligning Performance Measurement Metrics With Business Strategy In SMEs In Developing Countries: A Case Study of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Engineering Science, Volume 2, No. 6 pp105-113, 2010
- Chikuku T, Musaidzi H, Nyoni N, Mini And Micro Hydropower Plants: A Source Of Sustainable Green Energy For Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe International Journal of Open & Distance Learning. pp 95-98 ISBN 978-0-7974-4893-3
- Chikuku T, Musaidzi H, Kagande L, Madiye L, Chinguwa S. A Solar Powered Refrigeration Unit For Use As A Remote Rural Mortuary: A Way Forward For ZimbabweanRural Clinics: Presented at Chinhoyi University 17-18 January 2013. International Research Conference
- Chinguwa S. Chikuku. T,Mandikwaza T. Kagande, L. Madiye L.The role of Cleaner-Production in Dust Generation and Reduction in Manufacturing and Mining Industries in Developing Countries: Research & Intellectual Expo (Rie) 5 September 2012 at the University Of Zimbabwe.
- Mutenhabundo W,Chirinda N Chikuku T.Design of material handling system that feeds bagged powder into a disperser as a cleaner production option: The case of a PVA plant Research & Intellectual Expo (Rie) 5 -7 September 2012 at the University of Zimbabwe
- Chikuku T, Musaidzi H, Nyoni N, Mini And Micro Hydropower Plants: A Source Of Sustainable Green Energy For Zimbabwe,Presented at ZOU international research conference 16-17th June 2011 at Harare International Conference Centre
- Chikuku T, Zimwara D, Nyoni N, , Musaidzi H The role of Green Manufacturing /Cleaner Production in obtaining ISO 14001 certification for Tobacco Processing Companies in Zimbabwe. Presented At International Conference On Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering And Engineering Management For Sustainable Global Development, ISEM 2011 Proceedings, September 21-23, Stellenbosch, South Africa © 2011 ISEM 48-13,