school and education







How do I Amend Programme or Course ?

Students are allowed to change programmes and courses within the first two weeks of commencement of the semester. Programme amendment forms are collected from the Admissions Office and course amendment forms are collected from the Student Records Office.The changes have to be approved by the Chairpersons of Departments, Deans and the Deputy Registrar, Academic before the forms are brought to Student Records and Registration office for where the amendments are effected.

How do I Change my Address?Home or Local Addresses

Current students can change their home or local address by filling an amendment form Records and Registration. The letter must include name, University I.D. number, signature, and the new address, specifying whether it is the home or local address. Download Student data ammendment form Download Course amendment form

Talk to us