Mr Tinashe O. Ndoro
Qualifications: Master of Mineral Sciences in Metallurgy and Mineral Processing (University of Zambia, 2017); Bachelor of Science Honours in Metallurgical Engineering (University of Zimbabwe, 2013)
Specialization: Mineral Processing
Research Interests: Froth Flotation; Mineral Processing; Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Mineral Processing; Corrosion Engineering; Mineral Production Management.
Articles in Peer Reviewed Journals
- T. O. Ndoro and L. K. Witika, "A Review of the Flotation of Copper Minerals," International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), vol. 34, No 2, pp. 145-165, 2017. ISSN 2307-4531
- N. R. Mabwe, R. Maganga, T. O. Ndoro, T. J. Mhandu and K. Nyamuchiwa, "Hexavalent chromium generation during chromite ore mining, mineral processing and smelting - Environmental impacts. A critical review," Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology (ZIE-JSET), Volume 4 Issue Number 1 - August 2019, pp 30-38
Articles in Refereed Proceedings, Symposiums, Conferences and Congresses
- T. Mukono, G. G. Dembetembe, L. Mapamba, T. O. Ndoro, N. Z. Dzimunya and T. Mabikire, “Strategies for Sustainable gold processing in the artisanal and small-scale mining sector in Zimbabwe'', In SAIMM ASM Conference 2018: Fostering a regional approach to ASM transformation in sub-Saharan Africa, Johannesburg, 10 - 11 September 2018, The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, pp 95-106, Nasrec, Johannesburg (Electra Mining) (ISBN 978-1-928410-09-6)
- Takunda J. Mhandu, Kudakwashe Chivasa, Tinashe O. Ndoro, Rutendo Maganga, Kudakwashe Nyamuchiwa and Nancy Mabwe, “Beneficiation of Karoi Graphite to a battery grade concentrate”, The Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers 10th Biennial Congress 2019, 24 - 27 September 2019, Monomotapa Hotel - Harare, The Role of Engineering Professionals: Fundamental duties for National Development.
- Komborero Mhlanga, Kudakwashe Nyamuchiwa, Liberty Mapamba, Takunda Mhandu, Tinashe Ndoro, Rutendo Maganga, Nancy Mabwe and Tichaona Mukono, “Development of asbestos- and copper-free friction lining materials for automotive brake pads from locally available resources in Zimbabwe”, The Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers 10th Biennial Congress 2019, 24 - 27 September 2019, Monomotapa Hotel - Harare, The Role of Engineering Professionals: Fundamental duties for National Development.
- T. O. Ndoro and L. K. Witika, "Optimisation of froth flotation process of Chingola refractory ores (CRO) by release analysis", International Conference on Geology, Mining, Mineral and Groundwater Resources of the Sub Saharan Africa: Opportunities and Challenges Ahead & IAEG-Africa Regional Meeting 11-13 July, 2017, Livingstone, Zambia.
- Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
External Profile Links